Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Shipping Flash/Malfoy

HAH!!! 

Barry, sometimes a man just wants to butter his own bread.

Truer words, Cisco, have never been spoken.  Also that bit about not trusting HR.  Seriously.  You just pulled that guy from a random universe.  He's probably EVIL!

Can I just... 
Look.  Look at Caitlin.


Yeah.  That's a pretty awesome outfit, isn't it?  And it neither looks like a slightly hot school girl nor a sex kitten.  It almost looks like she's being given clothing that reflects who she is as a character, and not clothing intended to reflect her role for a man...
MAYBE THE WRITERS CAN HEAR ME!

Ohhhhhh... Caitlin has a Power Mommy.

Power Mommy has impeccable taste.

I hate HR.  I hate him.  I miss taciturn, snarky Wells.  I miss the man who was less eager to please.  I miss the man who wanted to work, not kiss ass.  GIVE ME BACK MY HARDASS.

Draco, you are testing my patience.  I like that you mistrust Barry, because obviously he's hiding something from you, and that is worthy of mistrust.  But rules lawyering is the fastest way to piss me off, especially when you're engaged in a long term LARP session such as this one.

Omg.  Babbling Hipster Wells.  I can't take it.

 The vest.  The shoes.  The scarf.  The hat.  THE DRUMSTICKS?
WTF?

Okay, look... take a person with meta human powers.  Stress them to the breaking point, and then try to lock them up and run tests on them against their will.  I feel like the subsequent reaction is predictable with very little degree of error. 
SO WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SCIENTIST DOESN'T REALIZE THAT?

 This dumbass in the blue plaid, I guess.

Awwww... Draco is jealous.  I mean, I don't blame him.  I'm jealous, too.  But for a super-smart, super-rational person, he lacks a certain amount of self-reflection, doesn't he?  Jealousy leading to irrational hatred is not the mark of a great man.

Really?  REALLY?
WHY DIDN'T YOU VIBE HIM THE MINUTE HE CAME THROUGH THE PORTAL???

Dudes, seriously?  The novelist part I buy.  The scientist part... Really?

Con man.  Yeah.  That fits.

Awwww, c'mon Caitlin.  Just tell him the truth.  This secret keeping thing just tears my ass with boredom.

"I come from a pretty wealthy family..."  

YEAH, WE KNOW.  THE MALFOYS GOT BANK.

Hey, you know what?  They need a Wells because Tom Cavanagh is just too pretty to let go.  But now that they have Hipster Wells, they're kinda short one scientist. 
YOU KNOW WHO'S A SCIENTIST?  That BLONDE SLYTHERIN!!!

Awesome sauce.  Now all we need is some big bad that has absolutely no way to be stopped aside from being frozen.  THEN WE GET BAD ASS CAITLIN FOREVER!


I have a bizarre and unlikely hypothesis.  Wanna hear it?  It goes like this:
We keep seeing these moments of Caitlin's frost powers evolving after the stinger.  Like they are separate from the rest of the episode.  Like it's not a part of Flash.  So, the theory?  We're gonna get a Caitlin Snow spin-off.
Now, that's really unlikely for a couple reasons.  (1) Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and Legends has already saturated this market, not to mention overloaded the show runner.  (2) Caitlin isn't one of the more popular characters, and having her carry a show on her own would be super rough. (3) Popular or not, she's a pretty central character, which is an unusual choice for a spin-off. 
Still, the fact that so much of this evolution is happening in stinger format suggests to me that they're trying to hint at something with that placement.


No comments:

Post a Comment