Thursday, December 10, 2015

Flashy the Swift Red Speedster

Okay, so, first of all, I'm kinda liking this new "preview the end then tell the story of how they got there" mode that they're using in Flash.  It makes watching the episode like putting together the pieces of a puzzle. 

Hardass.  More badass than anticipated.


Second--that is the creepiest Merry Christmas ever.  Someone either needs accolades or a smack in the face.  I can't decide which.

Awww... Iris, haven't we learned that secrets are bad?  Just tell your dad.  How can you possibly think it would be better for him to NEVER know his son then to just miss out on the first years?

Patty, you gotta loosen up a little.  That science lab is made for nookie.  Look at all that natural light!

KID FLASH!!!! AWWW YEAH, BABY, LET'S GET ANOTHER LITTLE SMART ASS UP IN HERE!!!!

Such awkward flirting.  Like, the MOST awkward.  I cannot handle it... it is SO AWKWARD.  Just bang already, okay?

THANK YOU CISCO!  OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE LIKE THE IN-SHOW VERSION OF ME, ONLY BETTER AT BUILDING THINGS!!!

I... CAN'T... EVEN... STRANGLING ON THE AWKWARD...

My face, every time Caitlyn and Jay are together.

Cisco, you are my soul mate.  I love you more than words can possibly express.

Oh... maybe they didn't jump back in time..?  But then, I'm gonna need an explanation of how Zoom ended up chasing Hardass through Star Labs...

Anything that brings Captain Cold back into my life DEFINITELY qualifies as a Christmas Miracle, even if that thing is a freakish, meta-human wrought snow storm.  This is almost certain to lead to more wonderful Flash/Cold shipping material.

{This space reserved for the first Flash/Cold shipper fan art I can get my hands on.}

Interesting that Hamil had time to film this episode, given the timing of the filming for The Force Awakens...

AHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  See what happens when you keep secrets?  People start keeping YOU out of the loop cause they think you don't know anything.

My bet is that Captain Cold gets word to Barry that something's afoot.  Because they have a pact between them, and CC is a man of honor.  In a weird way.  Plus he owes Barry for saving his sister.

Then they bang.  That's the very next thing that happens.

Why does every world have the Godfather?  Every world should have Steel Magnolias, instead.

SEE?  SEE BARRY?  THAT'S HOW YOU DO.  YOU REACH DOWN INSIDE, TAKE FIRM HOLD OF WHAT PASSES FOR YOUR NON-EXISTANT BALLS, AND TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH.

Oh, poor Joe.  Now I am sad.

That there is a man of intense moral fiber.  No screaming.  No yelling.  No accusations or redirection of his anger and shock.  Just a quiet request to be allowed space and time to think.

YAAAY!!!!!

 NOW KISS!!!

"My stocking won't be completely stuffed until it's filled to the brim with bloody Flash parts."
Ummm... Jester?  PHRASING?

BARRY!!!! You just got told that they're working together to kill you.  I mean, that sexy, sexy man JUST BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE AND THREATENED YOU WHILE GIVING YOU VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.  Why you gotta go out there like it's NBD?  Why you gotta be a punk?  Damn. 

Hey, you saved Patty from the explosion!  Know what might be a good idea now?  TELLING HER THE TRUTH.

LoL.  Caitlyn's all like... "couples start to resemble each other".  Did anyone else notice both she and Jay are wearing black pleather in that shot?

LAME.  He didn't have to pull down his beard.  Anyone who didn't already know that was Jester didn't need to be clued in.

Helicopter hopping is my new favorite meta-sport.

 "Time for a REAL war on Christmas."

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  I love the Jester.  I love his insane honesty. 

Okay, so actually magnets work by... never mind.  You know what?  Just fucking forget I said anything.  Go save Christmas, Hardass.

HAH!!! PATTY HAS AN ANTI-BARRY DEVICE!!!

Bee tee dubs, now would be an awesome time to tell her who you are.  Might shock her out of shooting that dude in the face. 

DAMN.  That move with the watch...  That man has some parenting skills.  I would marry Joe West.  I mean, Cisco is my soul mate, but Joe West is a man for the ages.

FUCKING FINALLY!!!!  Although, I gotta admit, I was expecting more tongue.  Try to do better next time, guys.  We'd like all this awkward to have been worth something.

Hey, Barry, you know what you could get her in return?  SOME MOTHER FUCKING HONESTY.  Seriously, this whole secrecy plot line is really tearing my ass.

KID FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!! 

Well, that was predictable.  Dangle a man's daughter in front of him and he'll help you do all kinds of things.  I still have faith in Hardass.  I think he's gonna come through in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment