Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Supergirl: More Tolerable On Drugs

Still high.  Yay for prescription medication.

Why does part of Central City look like LA?  I'm confused.  Is it supposed to be on the West Coast?


Dear Sargent Stick Up Your Ass, You have made a classic error in claiming that you are not angry because you are in control.  This demonizes anger as an emotion, and also is a typical power play made by men whenever a woman actually expresses her feelings (aka: the idea that if she admits she is angry that she has somehow lost control.)  I am very disappointed in you, AND the writers of this stupid, stupid show.

Oh, not cool, brah.  You don't invite your plot device to game night without checking with the hostess.  That's lame.

Oh, that's hilarious.  The mother daughter squabble is over print vs. tv media.  How very, very bourgeois.

While we've got her here, let's go ahead and add Cat's mom to the list of people we're gonna punch.

Help me Jeremy Jordan, you're my only hope.

OH SHIT SON!  RED TORNADO IS A MEMBER OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!  I mean, I suppose not yet.  But soon.  This raises an excellent question: how is DC treating the TV shows?  As expansions of the cannon?  As alternate universe scenarios?  What?



That make-up is hideous.  Seriously terrible.  I could do that.  What the fuck, Special Effects?  Did you just throw a bucket of paint on him?

Hah.  That was a rousing speech you gave, SG.  A shame it was on the subject of game night, but glad to see you've got it in you.

Way to pass the pain along, Cat.  Nice job.

Game night lived up to all of my expectations of being awkward.  I'm pleased.

SERIOUSLY, that make-up is so poorly done.  Red Tornado looks like he's made out of burlap.  Heavily painted burlap.

Hey look!  That random DEO agent was on Brothers and Sisters with Callista Flockheart.  I really enjoyed that show in the beginning (before it got overly dramatic) because it did a good job showing a large family dynamic.  I bet he's gonna be a repeating character.

I cannot let go of how awful that robot costume is.  It is pissing me off.

Oh, look, SG is having rage issues.  She's out of control.  I bet she learns her lesson and wraps it all up in 22 minutes.  Because this show wouldn't understand a plot arc if it bit them in the ass.

HER recklessness unleashed an uncontrollable killing machine?  How about the asshole who made it in the first place?  Jesus, way to be a predictable comic book General, you wanker.

Can I mention how hilarious I find it that Cat STILL doesn't know Kara's name, and the girl doesn't have the ovaries to correct her?

Well FINALLY.

Of course, she IMMEDIATELY had to turn around and apologize, like a punk.

Oh look!  Alex is going in for a booty call!  I do not care in the slightest what her stated reason is for vising Hairy Lex, we all know she's there to bang the bad guy.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.  Of course it doesn't have anything to do with the Aliens.  It's because you're black.  Duh.

Cat and Kara in the bar is mother fucking brilliant.   Maybe it's just cause I'm high, but I actually love this scene.  Also, I think Cat is the only actual feminist on the show.  Well, maybe Jeremy Jordan is, too.

May I modestly suggest that, instead of just WATCHING the big red burlap sack make a tornado, you actually move to stop him?  Maybe?  Wanna think it over, get back to me?

Know what would have been classy?  If Lucy had apologized for her dad, and offered the thank you he didn't give.  That would have been classy. WHICH IS WHY IT ALSO WOULD HAVE BEEN TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE, BECAUSE CLASSY IS SOMETHING THIS SHOW HAS YET TO BE.

Okay, I don't know about y'all, but if I walk into a room to see a fully laid fancy table (side note: those chairs are FANTASTIC) I assume it is an unequivocal sex invite.  BECAUSE IT IS.  Countdown to banging commences...

WELL DUH IT'S STILL UNDER CONTROL!

Now kiss.

Sigh.  That whole fancy table, and not even a kiss.  I feel let down.

Hey, you know what would be hilarious?  If an evil villain had a remote control android, but the signal was bad, and kept experiencing lag.  It would be like what I feel when I play Heroes of the Storm and my latency spikes.



Whoa.  She exploded it.  Right along with DC Cannon. (My friend has pointed out that I meant Canon, not Cannon.  Apparently misused homonyms enrage him.  I pointed out that I was really high, and if I all I misused was a homonym then I was doing well.  Also, I told him to bite me.)

Lucy, your dad is a grade A dick.

Of COURSE he's hiding something!  The man has red eyes!  Yes, thank you for reminding us, we might have forgotten if you hadn't given us that little nudge.

HAH!!! Careful what you wish for, whiny girl.  You never know when you might just make yourself mortal like the rest of us poor saps.





No comments:

Post a Comment