Friday, December 11, 2015

We Wish You An Arrow Chri... Uh, HOLIDAY!

I'm just gonna say right up front that I feel like they missed a golden opportunity to have Oliver cavorting in the water without his shirt on. 

Mini-Felicity has a bright future ahead of her, as long as she doesn't get distracted by some relationship.  Keep your eye on the prize, Mini-F.

 You rock that brain.  Rock it like you mean it.

When I said keep your eye on the prize, I did NOT mean stand there like a deer in headlights while a drone shoots at you.

YAY!  Felicity's mom!  I love her.  She's hilarious. 

Dear hot blonde Mama--that is the scream we reserve for finding severed hands in the ornaments, not engagement rings.

Oooooooooooooh... You done made DD mad. 

Ehehehehehehehehe.  Arrow has decided to go to the mats on the whole "Christmas isn't the only winter holiday" issue.  I approve.  And I find the methodology amusing as well.

Basic lesson for anyone who is going to propose.  If you WANT it to be a surprise, make sure you don't leave clues lying around. 

Hey, maybe the reason Malcolm was fool enough to save Vandal Savage was so he would have a mystic owe him a favor if Thea needed rescuing.  That would certainly make more sense than "Oh, hey, bad guy code requires me to do any evil thing I can to screw over the good guys."

Oh Felicity.  Let me hand you a shoe horn to get that foot out of your mouth.

PARENTAL CANOODLING AT THE HOLIDAY PARTY IS AWKWARD.

Okay, it's also kinda hot.  

Stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT, STAHHHHHHHPPPPPPPP!  HUMAN!  WAT R U DOING?  FELICITY, YOU ARE FAR TOO AMAZING A WOMAN TO FLOUNDER IN THE WHOLE IS HE/ISN'T HE STUPID MELODRAMA.  IF YOU WANT TO MARRY HIM THEN JUST ASK HIM. 
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL STABBY.

Okay.  Well.  That was better.  Still not as good as just asking him to marry you, but better.

Oh, Damien.  I fear you have made a tactical error.  Do not EVER make it personal with Oliver Queen.  It erases his new found snuggle-bunny personality, and unleashes the inner death monster.

Uh... Ollie?  Basic swimming 101.  Take off your shoes.

 "My daughter's in danger.  Shouldn't your first question be 'What took you so long?"  

Malcolm, every once in a while you are the MAN.

Oh yes.  This is your ONLY option.  Not like you could call Cisco.  Or, hell, even Curtis!  That dude is actually on your show!  IN A GIANT LAB.  AND HE'S GREAT AT TRACING THINGS.  BUT BY ALL MEANS, YOU GO AHEAD AND PUT YOURSELF IN MORTAL DANGER INSTEAD OF BEING A LITTLE SENSIBLE ABOUT IT. 

Twice in one episode!  Oh, Malcolm.  I'm so glad they didn't kill you.  Your snark makes my world a better place.

PREACH, FELICITY!!!! 

Excuse me.  I gotta go slam my head against the wall.  Cause if you're gonna claim you're in charge of your own choices, then you GOTTA BE WILLING TO POP THE QUESTION, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT.

Glad to see we got around to wet Ollie eventually.

LoL.  Because sharks should always be a factor.

Felicity, don't beat ineffectually on his arm.  Kick him in the 'nads.  That works better.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!  This entire dialogue is magnificent. 

 "Bad guy, remember?"
"Let them go."  
"I will.  Existentially speaking."

Wow, they lasted WAY longer than that Hive guy.  I guess desire to screw over Damien can be a motivating factor in how long the gas takes.

Note to self.  If I ever become a crime fighting vigilante, make sure all my dress up outfits involve stretchy pants and flats, in case of emergency.

Thea, I am disappointed in you.  Felicity is spot on.  You ought to be on team "never call 'em dead until you've stabbed the body."

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE ISLAND, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HE SURVIVES.  LET IT GO ALREADY.

I think Oliver's biggest talent is actually his ability to change clothes in the blink of an eye.  It's really remarkable.

Awwww... that's an awfully pretty Hanukkah Bush.

So sparkly.

Oh thank god.  For two seconds there I was convinced that Felicity was going to get shot while Oliver knelt at her feet.

No.
No.
No!
NO!

I AM VERY UPSET NOW. 

VERY UPSET

No comments:

Post a Comment