Monday, October 17, 2016

The One Where Barry Finally Gets It

YES, YOU SCREWED UP.

NOW STOP FRAKKING AROUND IN THE TIME STREAM, YOU BOOBY-HEAD.

Okay, look, Barry, why not just say to Iris, "Hey, I went back in time, and when I left everything was fine, and now I'm back and you're mad, so I literally have NO IDEA why you're mad at him and it would be great if you told me."  I mean, it's not like they DON'T KNOW YOU TIME TRAVEL.  And you are basically the only person in the world that this excuse works for.

Man, I am loving this Felicity cameo.  Can she please be in all the Flash episodes?

OH MY GOD IT'S DRACO MALFOY!!!!

 Holy shit.  When did he grow up?

Now you can never put the timeline back, because I want him to stay, and be all snarky and English.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!  Barry Allen is pudding, but Felicity is almost as frustrated with him as I am.  I gotta say, though, Grant Gustin does an adorable "Oh my god, what have I done" face.  It's pretty amazing.

 Seriously.  So cute.

Hey, I got a question.  Where are all the father-mugging time wraiths?  I mean, given the way Barry has been bee-bopping through time, shouldn't one or two of them be poking around, being all "Grrr... Argh"?  Or are time wraiths only a thing when they can act in a Deus Ex Machina fashion on a tortured plot snarl?

I want Old Daddy Doppleganger Flash to kick Barry's ass in the biggest verbal set-down of all time, because seriously, he deserves it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!  DAWSON'S CREEK REFERENCE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

 Easter Eggs for my generation.
Also, #teamPacey

Thank the heebie jeebies, I think he finally gets it.  Also, that was a super good scene where he tells all of them.  The actors on this show are really quite talented.  Whoever decided to pass over Grant Gustin for the movie was a dumbass.

I don't want Cisco to be mad for forever, though.  He does mad well, and all, but I will really miss all the brilliant one liners.

Speaking of... I need Tom Cavanagh back.  Can we please get a Wells 3.0 or something?

Dude, the comedy of this episode is off the charts.  I'm trying to stop laughing so my kids can go to sleep, but it's real hard.  I mean sure, there are moments of pathos, but most of it is funny as hell.

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!  Damn I love Cisco!

He really needs some man braids, though.
Man braids, in my humble opinion, are considerably sexier than man buns.


YAAAAAASSSSS!!!!  Omg.  Omg.  Omg.  FLASH SEASON THREE: HOW CAITLIN GOT HER GROOVE BACK.

 Bring on the leather bustier!


Draco has excellent instincts, with the whole not trusting Barry thing.  But he probably makes a house elf run all his lab tests for him, so I can't be sure he's okay.

NOW FOR FUCKS SAKE, DON'T ERASE IT THIS TIME.








No comments:

Post a Comment