Friday, October 28, 2016

SUPERGIRL HAS SEEN THE LIGHT!

Supergirl?  Did you finally remember what you're supposed to be about?

I... I think you did!

I mean first, Hank doesn't just hint at racism, he straight out draws the obvious parallel!  YOU GO HANK!!!!!

Then the president is a woman.  And not just any woman. 

WONDER WOMAN.

 Raise your hand if you're DYING for her to put her fists on her hips.

C'mon, Supergirl.  You're doing so well.  Don't let me down now!

YAS!!!!  Make another dig at Trump!!!

Also... am I blind or is this a romance in the brewing?



I THINK IT MIGHT BE!




Wait... problem... Why is Lynda Carter delivering all her lines like she's Jame T Kirk?  Seriously, she gets about four words in and then pauses.  EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Hel-LO Super Cute Dude who is clearly not the bad guy!

Oooohhhh... And now Lena Luthor wants to have a test for humans, a way to tell the locals from the immigrants, as it were.  YOU ARE ON A ROLL, SUPERGIRL!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!  YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!  And the snarky ass old-school reporter comes in for the win!!!  Because the news SHOULD be unbiased!!!  I mean, I'm not, but that's cause I'm not a reporter!!!

Oh, Oh, OH, this is so good!!!  Kara is actually prejudiced herself, against this Daxomite!  IT'S JUST LIKE ZOOTOPIA!!!  Showing the hero as prejudiced helps us understand that we all are, not just bad people!!! IT'S A WONDERFUL THING TO DO!

HAH!  That spin to put out the fire was a Wonder Woman homage if ever I saw one.


















WHEEEEEE!!!!  That is definitely a romance in the brewing.  Alex is laying on some serious bedroom eyes.

So's this.  I mean.  Too obvious.

 Two lost ships, colliding in the night.

I got a question, though.  Kara's pod got knocked off course for twelve years.  Where's THIS dude been for 12 years? 

AHAHAHAHA!!!!  SHE CAN'T SEE YOUR OTHER JET, WONDER WOMAN, IT'S INVISIBLE!

oooooooooooooooo... I really want that to be M'gann...



YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!

Verdict: Supergirl has finally gotten its shit together.  The day I dreamed of has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment