Sunday, January 24, 2016

OH HOLY SHIT, Y'ALL, ARROW CAN SING!

There might be times, in all of my copious commentary, that you begin to believe that I do not like these shows.

Okay.  Well.  If we're talking about Supergirl that might be true.

But for the rest of them, it's not true in the slightest.  Production and performance are things that are important to me, and I can't help critiquing.  In my soul, however--in the deepest reservoir of my heart--I truly love these shows, and I adore the people who make them happen.

Which brings us to this video.



Posted by Stephen Amell on Saturday, 23 January 2016


This is the best thing I've ever seen.  I squee'd continuously for four minutes as I watched it, and then took a breath and squee'd some more. 

Stephen Amell can sing!!!!!  Did you know?!?!?! 

I didn't know! 

And John Barrowman loves him!  Which is just too precious.  Literally, there is nothing about this video that I don't like.

My only regret is that this happened, and I was not there.  I mean, these are clearly my people.  I belong with them, fan-girling it up in the crowd.

Sigh.  Maybe someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment