Thursday, February 18, 2016

Legends of Tomorrow: I Heart the 80's

FUCK YES!!!!  THE EIGHTIES!!!!

I'm so glad someone got Brandon Routh his allergy medication.  No more red eye.

If at any point Snart stops multi-tasking I will be severely disappointed in his character.  I have no desire to see him reform.  I like him the way he is.

Well, that went about like I would have expected for a group of completely unprepared non-professionals when breaking into a highly secure facility.

 I.  Can't.  Even.

I think it's charming that they've gone back to the 80's, and immediately been buried in the mind set that commies are evil.  It's like there's something in the tilt of the planet that's causing paranoia.

IT'S  A BABEL FISH.  JUST CALL IT WHAT IT IS, AND STOP TRYING TO BE CLEVER.

Snart, did you just ask to be boned?  I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

Why is Chay-ara a crazy, eye ripping fiend?  I mean, aside from the obvious issue that she's lived through more lifetimes than a human mind was designed to withstand.

Shot DOOOOOOOOOOWN in a BLAZE OF GLORY....

Does the Babel Fish translate idioms?  Cause if not, Ray is doing a hell of a job at blowing his cover right now.  Nothing says "hey, check it out, I'm not from around here" then a misused idiom.

Dude.  Dude.  You need to take some lessons is suave from Snart.  Maybe a whole class.

Rip, it isn't often that I'm going to say this but... you need to listen to the neanderthal with a gun.

Wallet count: 2
My delight: infinite.

Oh, what a giant surprise.  Chronos is still alive.  What a shock.

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from not surprise.

I'm not thrilled with the visual of the old white dude schooling the young black man, but I have to admit, I'm with the Professor on this one.  Do the right thing or don't, but don't risk the fate of the world cause you're too whiny to deal.

I cannot begin to tell you how thrilled I am that they're going to break into ANOTHER secret facility.  I can only hope it turns out as well as the Pentagon.

"Hey, guys?  We need a Secret Russian Lab from the 80's.  What do you have?"
"Eh, how about a vaguely industrial space that we splatter with dirt?"
"Does that make sense?"
"No idea."
"Fuck it. Let's just go with it." 

What the fuck, Ray?  Are you angling for being most annoying team member now that Carter is gone?  Like, I was okay with quoting Top Gun but really, this Eagle Scout bullshit is taking it too far.

An impenetrable Soviet Gulag?  HEY!!! I KNOW WHO THEY COULD CALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment