Saturday, November 14, 2015

Arrow 4x02

I still hate that stupid, stupid new outfit.  Someone needs to like, accidentally rip part of it off.  Like Amidala's shirt in the sand arena.
Can I suggest that Felicity's new code name be Sweet Cheeks?
OH MY GOD THEY GAVE ME A BOY FELICITY!!!!!  IT'S LIKE THE TV GODS KNOW MY DREAMS AND ANSWER THEM!!!!
I cannot begin to tell you how fucking tired I am of these stupid Island flashbacks.  I don't care.  I literally do not give TWO SHITS about what shaped Oliver to be who he is today.  I also don't care how, over the course of five years he somehow managed to come into contact with EVERY SINGLE EVIL FUCKER HE'S EVER GOING TO FIGHT, APPARENTLY.  Can we please, for the love of GOD, finally catch up to the current time and stop having to go back to that mother fucking island? 
I HATE SHOTS OF OLIVER RUNNING THROUGH THE TREES.
Shower thought:  when a show has a scene where someone gets fired, it's frequently a one time role.  So, a fictional firing actually gets someone a temporary job.
Jesus fucking CHRIST, will someone please take away their fake eyelashes already?
Damn, Thea is FERAL, isn't she?
Fuck.  Three years?  Only three years?  Flashback time is moving at the same rate as current time?  DAMNIT.  That means I can't look forward to a flashback free episode of Arrow until season SIX?
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong, but in the first episode of this season didn't Damien threaten to kill all the family members of the city leaders?  How come he cares that this jackwad nabed Hottie McMayor's daughter?
Right, so, this seems like the worst kind of ham fisted writing to me.  "Oh, my threat against your daughter is sincere, but this lacked taste."  What the fuck?  Either the writers are smoking weed, or Damien is banging Jessica, or the girl is actually his daughter. 
Thea needs bigger arm muscles.  It's simply not possible to hold a draw on a bow of any strength for that long with the tiny little spaghetti arms she has.
This is some ole' bullshit.  Oliver fought Raj al Ghul, but some two bit punk with a giant taser took him down?  Please.

Ooooooooh... she lit that man on fire.
I bet Oliver bangs that hot brunette who asked for water.  He needs to bang all the hot women on the island. 
OH HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE GONNA TURN SARA INTO A ZOMBIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment