Saturday, November 14, 2015

Flash 2x02

OMG.  Cisco said "Bless your heart" and I think I just snorted biscuit crumbs up my nose.
Also, HELLO, YES OF COURSE THERE'S A PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD, AND HOTTIE FIRESTORM IS OVER THERE!!!!  Jeez, people.  Catch up. 
I see Patty Spivot and Cisco banging in the future.  This pleases me greatly.
No.  NO!  STOP MAKING EYES AT BARRY.  You are for Cisco.  And, as you are only an imaginary woman, I choose not to feel guilty about offering you up like a gift to my favorite nerd.
Oh, Caitlyn.  Hottie Firestorm is not going to be pleased by your crush on Flash B.  I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy about it.  You go get you some.
Oh.  Oh, set dressing team.  For shame.  FOR SHAME.  That blackboard is covered with NONSENSE.  Go talk to the crew for Big Bang Theory, and let them scold you properly.
I SAID STOP IT RIGHT NOW.  No cutesie jokes behind the one way glass!  I won't have it!  YOU ARE FOR CISCO!
OMG.  The look on Caitlyn's face when she gives Flash 2.0 his hat.  She ought to be wearing a whip cream bikini. 
Also, her whole speech about "I lost something that was a part of me, too...but it gets easier every day."  Well, yeah, beefcake makes EVERYTHING easier.
Okay, can we just have a minute to talk to the costume crews of Flash and Arrow about the excessive use of fake eyelashes they got going on? 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!  TOM CAVANAGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment