Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Flash 2x07

Someone go give that boy a smack upside the head and remind him that he's lucky to be walking.

What?  WHAT?  JAY IS GONE?  But... he and Caitlyn never consummated their awkward attempts to engage in nerd boinking!

Oh Cisco, I wish you all the best of luck, but be careful she doesn't break you.  She's got this morning-star that's seen a lot of action...

Oh, Caitlyn, Caitlyn, Caitlyn.  Please don't tell me you're now pining after Hardass.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Tom Cavanagh is a hottie, but that's a terrible reason to keep a man from trying to go save his daughter.

(a) I adore Cisco.  I adore him more than words can say.  (b) If she's never seen the Princess Bride before then you KNOW she's a fucking alien.  You don't have to vibe her to figure that out.

Oh look.  Caught in a chicken noodle soup lie.  You know, this would all be a non-issue if you just told her who Barry is.  I mean, fucking half of Central City knows at this point.  You're trusting CAPTAIN COLD with the knowledge, for god's sake!  But no.  Artificial tension for no reason... yay.

Awww, that's sweet.  Grodd wants a companion Grodd.  Go on, Caitlyn, make that nice Gorilla a friend.  Just give them some lessons on not mind controlling people, or smashing their heads in.

Just saying, might wanna warn a brother before you put his worst enemy's doppelganger into said enemy's suit.  That just seems like common courtesy.

Heh.  I love Cavanagh.  That smile on Hardass's face when Cisco walks away.  It's perfect.

I do not care how far that Gorilla can jump.  Ain't no way he can keep up with a man who can travel through time.  Barry should be strolling, instead of running.

"Cisco's gonna blast him into Earth 2 with his thingamajig."  The mind boggles at the power of Cisco's thingamajig.

So, he trusted her enough to come into the circle.  Why didn't she just tell him to go through the portal?  DO YOU NOT TRUST THE GIANT GORILLA TO BE RATIONAL, CAITLYN?

Oh that's terrible.  It's like they borrowed a writer from Supergirl to write Daddy Flash's lines.  Why?  Why, CW?  Why would you do that?

Oh... oh... oh... HE'S A WEDGED GRODD IN GREAT TIGHTNESS!

Okay, I love Hardass, but can someone please hand that man a hairbrush?

I believe if my son was the fastest man in the world I'd make him give me a piggy back out to my campground, instead of taking the bus.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR WOMAN HAS WINGS, BRAH!!!!

Heh, y'all just handed Grodd a kingdom to rule.  Dumbasses.

Okay, so, I have a proposal for an alternate post credit clip:

We pan over the CCPD lab, to find papers scattered everywhere, and Barry and Patty lying (as one does in network television land) under the cautiously draped detritus of their clothing.  They aren't looking at each other, but rather staring at the ceiling, and their faces are extremely awkward.

Patty:  Uh, so...
Barry: Yeah, sooooo...
Patty:  That was...  Fast
Barry winces. 
Fade to black.


No comments:

Post a Comment