Saturday, November 14, 2015

Supergirl 1x03

I don't know.  I don't know why I'm still watching.
I swear to god.  If she doesn't stop being so fucking gawky and awkward I am going to throttle her.  She is embarrassing me.
Why is it that, if she's faster than a speeding bullet, she can't dodge fucking anything?
Seriously?  Seriously?  Like, we have to rub in the whole "Kara is incompetent compared to her big ol' masculine cousin who has to swoop in and save her" angle.
Dear writers.  If you ever use the phrase "scared I was going to lose you" again I will find you and stab you.  Hard.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ OUTLOUD, WE JUST READ THAT WHOLE GOD DAMN CONVERSATION.  YOU'RE TRUSTING WE CAN READ.
That scene with the sisters and the chinese food was the best scene that's been in the series so far.  Hands down.  Which is really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment