Saturday, November 14, 2015

Arrow 4x06

Okay, I never thought I'd say this, but thank god I'm back to the quality and consistency of this fine television program.  I mean, I like to bitch about it, but after an episode of Supergirl I am almost in rhapsodies about how fantastic this is.
Of COURSE Ray is alive.  If he wasn't, how could they launch another spin off series?
So, maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking if I was playing with dangerous, possibly explosive technology, I might NOT do it in an office building with all those highly breakable windows around.  I might do it in an underground bunker.  Just saying.
OH LOOK, ALEX AND THEA ARE ALONE TOGETHER.  I WONDER WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN?
"Oh, no, my life's complicated, we can't possibly go out."
"How about we just suppress our interest until we have wild alley sex, or something?"
"Yeah, sounds good."
Felicity, both the original and 2.0, are the best.  The absolute best.  But they really need to watch those energy drinks.
AHAHAAHA!!! All I want in life right now is for Felicity 2.0 to have a chance to see Oliver do the Salmon Ladder.
Oh thank god.  His name is Curtis!  I've got to remember that.  It's rude to keep calling him Felicity.
Hold up, hold up, HOLD UP!  Lemme get this straight.  The drug lord on the island also just COINCIDENTALLY knows how to use the thing that Constantine said was just a BAUBLE to find ancient glowing magics in the cave that, until Constantine showed up, he didn't even know was on the ISLAND?
IT ISN'T ACTUALLY THAT HARD TO MAKE THINGS MAKE SENSE, PEOPLE.  TRY HARDER.
ooooooooo... Felicity's getting salty with her man.  Apparently trying to save ex-boyfriends brings out the claws.
OH MY GOD!!! HE'S ITTY BITTY!  I want to keep him in my pocket.  Then, when I have a use for him, I'll blow him up to normal sized.
And we're BACK to salty.  Although she has a point.  Oliver is used to being the hero, but all their challenges thus far have been largely fight-ey in nature.  Now that they need a tech hero he can't really cut it.  And while Felicity could have been nicer, I kind of appreciate that she's cutting through the bullshit.  I mean, Oliver wouldn't have been nicer in the same circumstance, so I don't see what Felicity has to be.
CAUSE SOMETIMES EQUALITY MEANS WE ALL GET TO BE SALTY.
OMMFG.  Of course his name is Vlad.  OF COURSE it is.
I would like Felicity to continue to refer to Ray's current size as comparable to food products.
I would also really enjoy seeing Felicity try to kick Oliver's ass.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!  AHAHAHAAHAHAH!  Oliver Queen, badass of Star City, cannot withstand the deadly dart of the sad emojis.  Amazing.
Hearing Oliver say "I make a fantastic Chicken Cordon Blue" is literally like the pinnacle of television history.
Sigh.  Oh look.  The happy couple has an issue, and instead of talking it over like adults they are suddenly estranged.  What a giant shock.
Okay, prediction:  Whatever else happens this season, Felicity is going to find that diamond ring in the dish where Oliver hid it.  She's going to put everything together, and realize he's been planning on proposing.  This will fill her with joy, as she realizes she does love him, and that doesn't have to keep her from being herself. That he'll support her no matter what.  She'll put the ring on, vowing to find Oliver and tell him all is well, and they can be married as soon as he likes.
THEN SHE'LL DIE.
No?  Too much?
Why don't we have that kind of time?  Have we discovered that they're planning on serving mini-Ray stew?  Cause I gotta say, I think--no matter the fear--it's better to take your time with your ONE SHOT AT RESCUE rather than just rush it and blow the whole thing.  But don't listen to me.  Let's go with standard TV TACTICS INSTEAD!
OH, YES, USE THIS AS THE TESTING GROUND FOR THE BLOOD LUSTY ONE, TOO!  LET'S JUST MAKE THIS A COMPLETE SHIT SHOW!
How did Damien fall for that?  I mean, shouldn't there be a sign and counter sign for the organization that uses masks all the time?  Just to make sure, I don't know, that NO ONE IS INFILTRATING YOU?
Curtis, I love you.  I love you so much.  Don't ever change. 
If I could have one super power, it would be the ability to force choke people.  Okay, that's a lie.  It would be the ability to fly.  But force choking runs a close second.
Oh look!  He's yummy sized again.  Now HE can do salmon ladders for Curtis, TOO!
LOL.  I love how they're all like "oh yeah, well, Thea can handle it" conveniently forgetting that the reason she can handle it is that her daddy sent her two goons to murder.  And Sara thinks going away will somehow curb the blood lust.  HILARIOUS!  Like you can get distance from a curse.
Hey, Sara's going to Central!  I hope she does a cameo on the Flash
Oh no.  Oh no.  No complicated parental relation... OH WELL THAT'S NOT GONNA BE AWKWARD!
I hope Felicity finds out when she finds Captain Lance in her kitchen in his underwear.  No, better yet, I want Oliver to run into Captain Lance, while they're BOTH in their underwear.
Lolz.  I don't think you can sex away bloodlust, but I give you my blessing to try, Thea.

No comments:

Post a Comment